Terms and Conditions
These are our basic hiring terms. We have a more detailed document in the .pdf below. Please take the time to read carefully so you understand your responsibilities for the usage of our goods.
By hiring from us you agree to the below.
- All Hires are for a minimum of 7 days (including weekends) unless previously agreed upon
- We are happy to hire for longer periods if you require. Please discuss this during your initial inquiry
- Late returns will incur full payment of the original hire term agreed, plus any additional time you have held the item for
- For new clients a deposit will be required before goods leave the premises
- Modifications of ANY type are NOT permitted unless agreed upon PRIOR to hiring items. This means ANYTHING ! You will be charged for repair, replacement or restoration.
- All items are to be securely stored for security purposes
- All wardrobe must be DRY CLEANED or WASHED prior to return for hygiene requirements
- Items must not be sub-hired to another person or company
- Once the item has left the premises and until it has been accepted back into our warehouse, ANY item that is damaged or lost will be the sole responsibility of the hirer. Replacement or repair costs will be incurred.
- For APRO and ELECTRICAL items, please check our extended hire terms and conditions .pdf
- Payment can be made via Cash, Cheque, Credit cards (Mastercard or Visa) and EFT